Saturday, January 15, 2022

Start of the New Semester and Looking Back on Last Semester

 This week was the start of the spring semester at UNC! I am super excited, especially after having a nice and refreshing winter break! 

Looking back on last semester, I have learned a few things. My procrastinating ways finally caught up to me and that was a difficult thing to face. Every semester, everyone tells (and I tell myself) to not procrastinate, but I end up doing that anyways. My emotional and mental states were not the best (I should've had a more positive attitude). 

Anyways, this semester is off to an amazing start. I have some pretty cool classes and not as stressful of a workload. I also have an internship, so that's pretty cool! Some things I am doing to prevent a repeat of last semester include taking an activities for stress management class, continuing seeing my counselor, and writing more. 

Let me know in the comments section what your stress relieving techniques are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experiencing College/Grad School Burnout

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I have posted anything, but I thought now would be a good time to talk about burnout in college/grad...