Friday, December 24, 2021

What Comes with the Holidays?



Hi everyone!

Holidays (no matter which ones) are always stressful. Everyone reacts or does things differently. Everyone has different ways of celebrating or what traditions they have. 

Every holiday is different for me. When the Fourth of July comes, I usually stay in as I don't like all the fireworks and loud noises that accompany that day! Christmas is probably one of my most favorite holidays because on the day itself or on Christmas Eve, it is more relaxed! 

Every year, my family celebrates on Christmas Eve as it is tradition. We have dinner and dessert, hang out, and then open presents. It is great to just spend time with family!

This year, I finally was able to buy Christmas presents for some of my friends and family without any help. It was pretty cool! I saved the money from my jobs at school and bought Christmas presents for everyone. 

I know today's post is short and sweet, but I just wanted to wish everyone a happy holidays and hope everyone is able to celebrate with their families! 

Post your favorite holiday traditions in the comments section (It can be for any holiday)! Again, happy holidays!

Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experiencing College/Grad School Burnout

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I have posted anything, but I thought now would be a good time to talk about burnout in college/grad...