Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Birthday Celebration: Turning 22!

 Today, I turned 22! Celebrating my birthday has always been different every year. Last year, it was difficult for me to celebrate due to a family matter the previous day. Last year was also my 21st birthday and oddly enough, I did not want to celebrate like everyone else when they turn 21. This year, I have had more people celebrate for or with me than ever before. I am making a bigger deal out of it this year because it actually feels like my birthday! I am so honored to have friends and family that care about me and to celebrate with me! I hope 22 turns into something great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experiencing College/Grad School Burnout

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I have posted anything, but I thought now would be a good time to talk about burnout in college/grad...